Speechwriting School On Demand
Aquire the single most valuable (and lucractive) communication skill-set. Learning how draft speeches, presentations and video scripts that help your leaders drive people to action.
You’ve heard of Speechwriting School over the years—in person in the fall, online in the spring, this is how hundreds of communicators became speechwriters.
But you need to add this skill set here and now.
You can have it.
We’ve distilled Speechwriting School into seven video training units that you can experience in one epic day—or one by one, at your convenience.
Like everyone else who ever attended Speechwriting School, you’ll learn:
- Foundations of Speechwriting: How to conceive a speech from the start.
- Structure and Substance: How to structure the speech and how to make it compelling.
- Storytelling for Speechwriters: How to use stories to humanize the speaker and make the speech unforgettable.
- Visual Aids: How to make elements that truly further the message.
- Editing Secrets Every Speechwriter Should Know. Make a solid script sing.
- How to Define and Elevate Your Role: Manage your speechwriting career.
And in a bonus “Speechwriter Sit-Down” session, you’ll learn essential real-world tips for working speechwriters.
You’ll learn it all from a faculty comprised of the best speechwriters, and speechwriting teachers, in the business. You’ll learn it through thoughtful, entertaining lectures that ask you to learn by doing. And you’ll learn it through practical handouts that you’ll refer to again and again.
Obviously, you’d rather attend Speechwriting School in person, or live online. And the Speechwriting School faculty would rather meet you in person.
But we’re pleased to offer this immediately practical alternative so you can add this valuable skill set—in an engaging way—beginning today.
Format: This includes seven videos with almost 6 hours of content.