Leadership Communication ROI
CEO, Sinickas Communications, Inc.
“It seemed to go well.” “Everybody clapped at the end.” “People asked questions.” “The boss was happy.”
For far too long, these have been the “results” claimed by leadership communicators. It’s not good enough anymore—for your leaders, or for you.
In this 90-minute session, you will learn how to:
- Use interviews, focus groups, and survey questions to identify the ideal topics for leaders to communicate.
- Research what your audiences currently know and feel about various topics to better hone your messaging.
- Pretest your planned communications so that they land exactly the way you intended.
- Measure the impact of leadership communication channels—from blogs to interactive webcasts—on your audiences’ knowledge, attitude, and behavior outcomes.
- Assess the perceived communication strengths and weaknesses of individual executives.
- Use the standard business formula for calculating ROI and apply it to your projects.
Through practical examples of how other executive communicators were able to demonstrate the impact of their leaders’ communications, measurement pioneer Angela Sinickas will teach you everything you need to know to make a quantifiable difference.
INSTRUCTOR: Angela Sinickas is CEO of Sinickas Communications, Inc., an international consultancy focusing on communication research, which has worked with 25% of the Forbes 100 largest global companies and taught thousands of communicators how to measure their effectiveness.