You’ve heard of Speechwriting School over the years—in person in the fall, online in the spring, this is how hundreds of communicators became speechwriters.
But you need to add this skill set here and now.
You can have it.
We’ve distilled Speechwriting School into seven video training units that you can experience in one epic day—or one by one, at your convenience.
Like everyone else who ever attended Speechwriting School, you’ll learn:
- Foundations of Speechwriting: How to conceive a speech from the start.
- Structure and Substance: How to structure the speech and how to make it compelling.
- Storytelling for Speechwriters: How to use stories to humanize the speaker and make the speech unforgettable.
- Visual Aids: How to make elements that truly further the message.
- Editing Secrets Every Speechwriter Should Know. Make a solid script sing.
- How to Define and Elevate Your Role: Manage your speechwriting career.
And in a bonus “Speechwriter Sit-Down” session, you’ll learn essential real-world tips for working speechwriters.
You’ll learn it all from a faculty comprised of the best speechwriters, and speechwriting teachers, in the business. You’ll learn it through thoughtful, entertaining lectures that ask you to learn by doing. And you’ll learn it through practical handouts that you’ll refer to again and again.
Obviously you’d rather attend Speechwriting School in person, or live online. And the Speechwriting School faculty would rather meet you in person.
But we’re pleased to offer this immediately practical alternative so you can add this valuable skill set—in an engaging way—beginning today.
Register Now for Speechwriting School On Demand
Phone registrations please call 312-585-6383
$695 to register for Speechwriting School On Demand.
Credentials to access the video products will be sent within one business day, and will remain active for 6 months from the purchase date. Please anticipate an email from Malone Media, the PSA's webcasting provider.
No cancellations will be issued once the credentials to access videos have been provided.