Renew your PSA membership. Renew your commitment to your professional community.
We hope you’ve enjoyed your year of membership in the Professional Speechwriters Association.
We hope just being a member of the PSA has given you the peace of mind and comfort that comes from knowing you’re not alone, that you’re part of a community of people who are every bit as serious about their work in leadership communication as you are.
We also hope you’ve taken full advantage of your membership—and not just by enjoying spoils like your subscription to Vital Speeches, the discounts you’re entitled to and participating in the online and in-person networking and professional development forums the PSA provides. This young and growing association also needs your ideas and your leadership. As PSA executive director David Murray paraphrases JFK (and of course speechwriter Ted Sorensen), “Ask not what your professional association can do for you. Ask what you can do, for your professional association.” David is always available to hear your ideas for continued growth and more useful service, and encourages members to write to him anytime.
So renew your membership. And, renew your commitment to the leadership communication community.
To renew, simply click on the proper rate based on your current professional status and fill out the form so that we have all your latest information. You’ll automatically be renewed for another year.
- $495 for corporate professionals
- $395 for practitioners at nonprofits, universities, government entities and public relations agencies
- $195 for independent speechwriters
REMEMBER, the benefits of belonging to the Professional Speechwriters Association
PSA offers its members training, recognition, connection and purchasing power.
Among an always-growing list of member benefits:
- Authorized use of the official PSA membership logo, for placement on websites, résumés and LinkedIn profiles. This tells potential clients and employers that they’re dealing with a committed leadership communication professional.
- Free 1-year email subscription to Vital Speeches of the Day.
- Exclusive access to an annual membership survey, letting you know where you stand, financially and professionally, among your colleagues—and helping you negotiate with your employer or clients.
- Easy and exclusive access to other PSA members, through an exclusive LinkedIn group.
- A 25% discount to attend the Professional Speechwriters Association World Conference, where dedicated leadership communication professionals meet to share ideas and problems that only fellow pros can understand.
- A 25% discount for you and any staffers you send to Speechwriting School and Speechwriting School Online, the most comprehensive and convenient speechwriting courses in the world.
- A 25% discount to the entry fee for the annual Cicero Speechwriting Awards.
- A 25% discount to Leadership Communication Days, the intimate annual roundtable for executive communication professionals.
- A 25% discount to 10 Steps to Writing a Great Speech, the definitive guide to professional speechwriting.
- Free white papers on speechwriting techniques and leadership communication trends.